There is little doubt that having a happy productive team is a key to future success but do you really understand the value of happiness at work?
Here are a few things that highlight the importance of happiness at work!
- Studies show that happiness at work may be the most important success factor for a modern workplace.
- Happy companies make more money because their employees are more productive.
- Happiness at work is one of the 3 most important sources of happiness in life.
- Happiness at work is the best antidote to stress. Stress doesn’t come from working too much but from feeling bad while you work.
- Increasing employee happiness reduces absenteeism and employee turnover.
- Happiness at work doesn’t come from raises, bonuses or perks. It comes from two things: Results and Relationships, for instance, doing great work together with great people.
- Happiness at work doesn’t just happen. It takes a focused, ongoing effort from management and employees together.
If you found this interesting, please share.
As Albert Schweitzer said:
“Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. “